Tuesday 28 October 2014

Halloween makeup for wedding


This evening I stumbled upon this video featuring Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends. In the video Amy Conway, a makeup artist for Bobbi Brown, does Ruth's glam halloween makeup. I love Bobbi Brown, I love Ruth, so I expected a great video. But it turned out to be more than great!

I always knew I wanted to do my own makeup for my wedding. If you google wedding makeup, all you see is very natural, rosy, barely-there looks. And I wear makeup much brighter than that EVERY DAY. I knew I wanted something really amped up, not sure exactly what, but I was certain that only I could deliver the oomph I wanted.

Now I know exactly what makeup I want for my wedding. And it's exactly what Amy applied on Ruth in the video. I am extremely excited now, even though I do feel a bit weird that I want a halloween look for a wedding. But now that I think about it - my dress is gray! It will look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment